2. The personal data that you provide us will be processed in a file placed under the responsibility of PCI S.A., in order to meet the following objectives according to their use:
- I. Develop, implement and execute the contract for the purchase and sale of purchased products or any other contract between the parties;
- II. Respond to your requests,
- III. Inform you about the products of WatchPCI and other brands and / or companies of the PCI group (whose activities are related to the sectors of consultancy, jewelery, finished products in the field of services, and any other complementary sector, including IT product sectors, as well as the development and support of e-commerce-related activities), including sending commercial messages on these products by e-mail, by any other means of equivalent electronic communication (such as SMS) or by phone. If you are registered as a user, you may change your preferences for sending these commercial messages in the “My Account” section. You can cancel your subscription in the “Newsletter” section.
- IV. If you provide us with personal data of third parties, it is your responsibility to inform them and to obtain their agreement in order to communicate them to us for the purposes indicated below. If you have purchased a product or a gift card (hereinafter “merchandise”), the personal data of third parties will be used only in order to (a) manage the shipment or check the tracking of the receipt of the goods and ( b) respond to requests made by you or these third parties;
- V. If you have a gift voucher and wish to return merchandise associated with it via the website, the personal data you have indicated on the return form will be used only in order to (a) process the request and the withdrawal of the goods at home, (b) respond to requests you may make about the gift ticket or return, (c) confirm the acceptance of the return and send the payment card with the amount of the refund by mail by electronic means or any other equivalent means of electronic communication.
- VI. If you opt for the registration of your credit card data, you expressly authorize us to process the data stipulated as necessary for its activation and operation. The CVV code of the card is only used to make the purchase in progress and will not be registered or used later. Accepting the activation of this feature allows the automatic display of your data during subsequent purchases, so you do not have to enter your data for each new purchase. This acceptance will be presumed valid and
will apply for future purchases. You will be able to modify at any time the data of your cards and to cancel your agreement for the treatment of these last ones by going under heading “My account” / “Cards”. WatchPCI Store Belgium stores and transmits your card data in accordance with leading international standards for credit and debit card privacy and security. For security reasons, the modification of your access code may be required for this function. Please note that the proper retention and use of certain PINs is also necessary to ensure secure browsing of the website;
- VII. Your personal data included in our files may be exchanged with your contact information and personal information contained in the database of Facebook Inc., Twitter International Company and Instagram, entities involved in the operation of the social network Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, based at 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin, Ireland (for Facebook and Instagram) and 42 Pearse St, Dublin, Ireland (for Twitter), in order to get to know your likes, preferences and browsing habits within these social networks, in order to be able to send you advertising that may interest you.