Return and Refund
- What’s the deadline to return an order?
- How to return an article?
- Can I exchange an item?
- What if the item I ordered has a defect?
- Do I have to re-use the original carton to return my order?
- How soon will I be reimbursed?
- Where can I send a return?
How long does it take to return an order?
The law imposes a withdrawal period of 14 days from the date of receipt of the articles. 14 days so that you can look at your items and return them if they do not suit you.
Return costs are supported by WatchPCI from Belgium using the return option offered by Bpost and available in your customer area, within the limit of one return per order. If you wish, you can return your order by the carrier of your choice, at your expense.
How to return an article?
Sign in to your customer account, go to Returns , and follow the instructions.
You can :
- apply for a refund; you will be reimbursed either by having in the form of a gift certificate usable on the site, or by bank transfer by accrediting your bank account or by the means of payment initialized.
- make an exchange.
Returned items will only be accepted if they have not been worn, returned in their original box and in perfect condition.
Can I exchange an item?
Yes. WatchPCI extends the right of return to 14 days after placing your order. To take advantage of our free return offer from Belgium, go to return your customer area and select the order concerned.
Click on the button Return an article and choose Return an article in perfect condition (not according to my order, I changed my mind).
After confirming that the item is in perfect condition you can choose to be refunded in the form of a credit note (gift certificate). Then click the Get a Return Label button. You will be redirected to the Sendcloud site to print your free label.
Upon processing your return the gift voucher will be credited to your account. Note that gift certificates are deducted from your payment at the stage of your order (not in the basket).
If you do not live in Belgium, you have the same right of return for up to 14 days and the procedure is the same. Return costs are however your responsibility. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of WatchPCI.
What if the item I ordered has a defect?
All our items benefit from a supplier guarantee against hidden defects. The extent of a product’s warranty is detailed in the warranty certificate accompanying the product.
In general, the warranty covers manufacturing defects that occurred during normal use of the product. This excludes therefore:
- the replacement of consumables (batteries, bracelets …),
- damage caused by abnormal or improper use of the products. We invite you in this regard to carefully read the instructions for use supplied with the product (level of tightness),
- damage due to the intervention of an unauthorized repairer,
- damage resulting from a cause external to the product (accident, shock …).
Go to your customer account and follow the service procedure . Note that the return shipping costs are the responsibility of the Customer beyond the 14 days following the order.
Important information p for optimal processing, any return request must be announced to WatchPCI Customer Service.
- via the procedure by clicking on the SAV Request button,
- by e-mail to email@example.com .
Postage costs are the responsibility of WatchPCI
Am I obliged to reuse the packaging (carton) of Origin to return my order?
Returned items are accepted only if they have never been worn and they are in perfect condition, returned in their original box. Returning them in the cardboard box used for delivery keeps the box in perfect condition. The return label must be affixed to the cardboard packaging and not directly to the watch case.
How long will I be reimbursed?
In the case of a refund request, it will be made by crediting the account Customer’s bank within a maximum period of 14 days from the date of notification of refund. However, PostPC may postpone the refund until the goods are recovered. WatchPCI will then reimburse all amounts paid as part of the order, including delivery charges if they have been charged.
To which address can I send a return?
The WatchPCI customer service address is:
1140 / Evere